Are you a new Section 504 Coordinator or Campus Designee?
For over 25 years, we've been serving the compliance needs of public educators working with Section 504 students. We've seen the excitement that comes from a new assignment become desperation to understand the law.
We made this foundational series for you. Here are some introductory materials:
What's in the Section 504 Foundation Video Series?
There's a lot to learn to get started in Section 504, so in addition to the links and documents provided here, we also offer access to training videos by Dave Richards and Jose Martin on a variety of basic 504 topics.
The following videos are included in the Series:
- The Role of the Section 504 Coordinator: Developing and Implementing Compliance-Oriented Section 504 Programs
- Comparison & Contrast: Section 504/ADA vs. IDEA
- An Overview of the Section 504 Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE) Process
- Section 504 Nondiscrimination in Extracurricular & NonAcademic Activities
- Does the 504 Plan Have to Include THAT? Using Data to Create the Plan
- Section 504 Behavior Management & Discipline
How much is it?
View any title for three days
Access all six videos for three weeks
When you're ready to purchase...
Press the play button on any video
Purchase the video you selected or scroll down in the pop-up window to purchase the entire Foundation Series
Time begins to run on your 3-day or 21-day window! Please plan accordingly.
Will you be at the Section 504 Conference?
We are really excited to have you join us for our Section 504 Conference! Whether it be in-person or virtually, we hope you can make it.
There are limited spaces for the in-person event, so register today to make sure you can be there!